“Come on, bat tape can’t increase your performance. It can’t increase your bat speed and bat control. It’s just bat tape?“
VukGripz gets it! It’s hard to trust a new company who has launched a completely new bat tape grip that improves bat speed, bat control, provides slip resistant technology, increases relaxation, increases the range of motion/flexibility and overall performance for any athlete. We get it! It does sound far fetched. But, VukGripz has two huge reasons that will help you become a fan, believer, and user of VukGripz Bat Tape:
- A professional study was done by a Fortune 500 Company concluding that a VukGripz Bat Grip outperforms any other grip, tape, tar, stick or item used to help you grip a bat while being consistent and without reapplication.
- Tested in professional baseball first hand (USA and International) by Owner, RJ Vukovich, the past 5 years to guarantee durability, being able to be reapplied, performance increases like more bat speed while providing slip resistance in all weather conditions and easy application.
VukGripz has created a hitting philosophy around its products: “Grip Lighter! Hold Tighter!” By increasing friction with VukGripz Bat Tape, it allows athletes to gain relaxation in their muscles by allowing those athletes to grip easier/lighter with their hands. By increasing relaxation in the hands, wrists, arms and upper body, athletes gain range of motion and flexibility in all those areas. A direct reaction of increased flexibility is better fluid motions, aka, swings! Athletes can swing more fluidly because they are loose rather than all tense. An increase in better fluid motions then translates to more bat whip and exit velocity…physics is awesome!
VukGripz has colors, different grip feels, durability, the ability to be reapplied (not a one-time investment), slip resistant technology in wet, cold and moist conditions (270% more grip/friction in those conditions than leading brand name grips), a hitting philosophy, and proven performance benefits!
Increase your performance today! Join the VukPack!
Reusable Bat Tape Application - How to Wrap a Bat | VukGripz Bat Grip
VukGripz Bat Tape is not a one-time investment!
“Have you broke a bat before?” “Have you bought a brand new bat, but already put a bat grip on your old bat?” “Did you put your bat tape grip on wrong?”
Worry no more! VukGripz Bat Tape Grips are able to be reapplied! Please follow these helpful steps in reapplying your VukGripz Bat Grip:
- Never overstretch the bat grip when applying the first time or when trying to reapply the grip to another bat.
- Take off the VukGripz Bat Grip with the adhesive side of the grip facing up/away from the bat. Go slow. Do not rip the grip off the bat. If you take your time, it will make the reapplying the grip much easier!
- Do not allow the grip to stick to itself if possible. The adhesive is very, very aggressive. It if grip sticks to itself, it can be unstuck by picking the grip off of itself (Note: This will be difficult and time-consuming. Don’t get frustrated! It is just an extra baby step!). Try to take off the grip on a counter or higher surface. This will allow the grip to dangle/hang freely as you peel it from the rest of the bat. Having a buddy help you may make it easier!
- Clean the handle of the new bat. Either use adhesive remover (use at your own discretion), WD-40, and/or use a scraper to get all the old adhesive, dirt, or rough spots off the handle.
- Reapply the VukGripz Bat Grip Tape to the new bat the exact same way as the first time it was applied. A helpful hint is to always have the logos/lettering face up or facing you so you can read it.
- After the grip tape is on the bat, make sure to apply pressure all over the freshly installed grip by squeezing all over. DO NOT SQUEEZE AND TWIST. Just squeeze!
- Add a piece of finishing tape (electrical, athletic or included tape) to the end/top of the grip to help prevent that edge from getting hit, nicked, or picked at.
- You can refer to the VukGripz Baseball-Softball page for the “How to Wrap Your Bat Video” for extra information!
Mission Complete! Time to smash and “Grip Lighter! Hold Tighter!”